Tips and Tricks
Let’s Get the Most Out of Your Photoshoot!
Outside Your Home
- Put away or roll up garden hoses
- Pick up toys, pet bowls, yard equipment or clutter
- Manicure and tidy up the yard, bushes, plants, etc.
- Make pools, spas and patio areas look inviting
- Remove cars from your driveway / surrounding streets
- Ask neighbors about removing their cars and trash bins
Inside Your Home
- Tuck away magazines, newspapers, toys, pet items, etc.
- Add fresh flowers or plants, but keep it simple (optional)
- Increase open space by removing extra items / furniture
- Buyers love fireplaces, make yours look grand!
Kitchens | Baths | Master Bedrooms
- Remove magnets and photos from the refrigerator
- Clear countertops of clutter
- Hide Trash Cans
- Remove or neatly arrange towels
- Close toilet seats
- Remove all rugs.
- Remove all soaps and shampoo from shower/bathtub
- Make beds and de-clutter bedsides tables, etc.
We love pets, but it’s better (for both of us) if they’re put up in a safe place during the photo shoot.
Just Before We Arrive
Well-lit and ready to impress! Open curtains, turn off ceiling fans and turn ON as many lights as possible.
Here’s The Key
Walk around your house and ask yourself: Is everything I See what I want Buyers to see? Put yourself in the Prospective Buyers shoes, start at the front door and look at each area and room.